Your Routeburn Track Car Relocation Service.
With over 550 crossings of the Routeburn Track, we have great information on weather, plants, animals and of course, the track.
We are the original vehicle relocation service for the Routeburn Track, operating since 2008.
We are fully booked for Routeburn to Divide until 7th January.
There is still space available for Divide to Routeburn.
We have over 30 years professional driving experience.
You drive to the start of the Routeburn track and begin your hike. Other tracks available.
We will pick up your vehicle and drive it to the other end of the track.
Cars, campervans and rental vehicles are all ok.
What is in it for you?
- No buses, use the comfort of your own car.
- Start and finish your hike in your own time. No waiting and no need to hurry.
- .When you finish your hike, your car will be waiting for you……. a change of clothes, food and drink. Great!
- Save you travel time. No need to back track to your car.
- More time to explore Milford Sound and the Hollyford valley.
- Sometimes, you may see us running back along the track to get home.
We accept liability for the insurance excess, up to $5000 on your vehicle, while we are relocating it for you. Excluding damage caused by Kea.
In the event that there is a problem with insurance cover, we have our own insurance which will cover your vehicle.
At the moment, there is a problem with a native bird at the Divide. The Kea is damaging the rubber/plastic trim of some cars. We are trying to discourage them with mixed results. We recommend you have full $o excess insurance.
Routeburn Shelter to Divide :$270NZD + fuel for your vehicle
Divide to Routeburn : $240NZD + fuel
We have no cancellation fee, if you cancel by 5pm two days before you start the track.
If someone is sick or injured and you decide to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible.
Mike and Kiyomi
1 Shiel Street,
Glenorchy, New Zealand.
call 0064 (0)211 8777 32
To look at some of our photos, goto facebook.com/trackhopper