Hi everyone and welcome to a new world living with Covid.
Here are some things to keep in mind when using Trackhopper as your car relocation service during COVID-19.
- We will be driving your car and touching surfaces in the driver’s area. Our driver will wipe down any surfaces they touch, with sanitiser, when dropping off your car.
- We will be doing our best to stay healthy with frequent washing of hands, social distancing and getting tested if feeling unwell.
- We will use our diary and email records for contact tracing.
- We will notify you asap if we become aware of any COVID-19 related issue.
For our customers
- We are trying to operate our service in a contactless way as much as possible
- The lock boxes in Glenorchy will be in front of our office
- The lock boxes at Caltex, Te Anau, can be left outside for you to pick up, on request. Please email or phone us at least 1 day before
- Maintain physical distancing
- Please remain outside our office
- Scan QR code outside our office
- Stay home if you are unwell
If Trackhopper becomes a location of interest
- You can still use our service by contacting us via email or phone
- We will only use drivers who are not close contacts
- Any driver who maybe a close contact will have to test negative before they can drive for us again
- In the event that we can not find a driver, we will let you know asap
- We will refund 100% of our fee
- We will try to find an alternative mode of transport
Mike and Kiyomi
Lets hope this all blows over soon