Your Routeburn Track Car Relocation Service.
With over 550 crossings of the Routeburn Track, we have great information on weather, plants, animals and of course, the track.
We are the original vehicle relocation service for the Routeburn Track, operating since 2008.
Between us, we have 26 years professional driving experience.
You drive to the Routeburn shelter (or the Divide) and start your hike.
We will pick up your car or campervan and drive it to the other end of the track.
When you finish your hike, your car will be waiting for you.
– a change of clothes, food and drink. Great!
Cars, campervans and rental vehicles are all ok.
What is in it for you?
- No buses, use the comfort of your own car.
- Start and finish your hike in your own time.
- No waiting and no need to hurry.
- Save you travel time.
- No need to back track to your car.
- More time to explore Milford Sound and the Hollyford valley.
- Sometimes, you may see us running back along the track to get home.
From the Routeburn Shelter to Divide :$265NZD + fuel for your vehicle
From the Divide to Routeburn : $230NZD + fuel
We have no cancellation fee, if you cancel by 5pm the evening before you start the track.
If someone is sick or injured and you decide to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible.
We accept liability for the insurance excess on your vehicle while we are relocating it for you.
Mike and Kiyomi
1 Shiel Street,
Glenorchy, New Zealand.
call 0064 (0)211 8777 32
email: email@example.com (or click on “Contact us” at top of this page)
To look at some of our photos, goto facebook.com/trackhopper